Field Services Representatives
Field Services RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now offering Field Services Representatives jobs in Fort Polk, Louisiana.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as the technical expert performing technical inspections, repairs, maintenance and retrofits to the MaxxPro Family of Vehicles
- Provides advanced diagnostics/fault isolation and maintenance repair assistance.
- Troubleshoots technical issues and determines appropriate repair.
- Conduct training in and out of a classroom environment.
- Executes scope of responsibility in accordance with work instructions, specifications, standards and process controls.
- Completes all process documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies.
- Responsible for maintaining facilities, tools, work area, and shop/office to a safe, organized, and clean state through daily 5S activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of four (4) years heavy duty mechanic experience. Minimum of one (1) years MaxxPro or MRV vehicle maintenance experience.
- MRAP-U Certification Preferred.
- West Point OEM Training Certification preferred.
- Favorable NACI or Secret Clearance to obtain a CAC is required.
- Class B CDL with Air Brakes endorsement
- Demonstrated advanced diagnostics and repair skills.
- Experienced in providing on-the-job training.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs without a lifting device.
- Willingness to perform work in a non-traditional manor, performing work and providing support were ever needed to keep production and the program moving toward identified targets
- Ability to take directions & troubleshoot problems, sometimes under pressure.
- Able to support fly away missions (TDY) for an extended amount of time without returning home. (per diem & lodging accommodations will be provided if applicable)
- Meet all CRC/IRDO deployment medical, dental & training requirements as required for assigned duty location. (Typically OCONUS locations only)
- Positive attitude.
- Must be team player.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.