Finance AnalystsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Finance Analysts in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
This position provides financial guidance direction and analytical support for appropriate functional areas and all corresponding departments within Harley-Davidson. It will coordinate the development of revenue cost of sales expense capital and headcount budgets and forecasts for assigned area. This position provides comprehensive financial support for assigned departments including but not limited to monthly performance reports financial analysis revenue margin and expense variance review and recommendations for corrective actions when needed. It participates in special projects as required.
- Provides business analysis with particular emphasis in understanding the supported business.
- Assists directors and managers with the financial management of their departmental expenses.
- Coordinates the development and assist in the preparation of all budgets and forecasts for expense capital and headcount in accordance with the financial planning calendar.
- Provides monthly financial support to the business.
- Record month end journal entries/accruals
- Assure all expenses are recorded in the month incurred
- Distribute departmental performance reports and analyze spending variances.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- This position requires a bachelors degree in Finance Accounting or a related field is Required.
- A CPA or equivalent is desired.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 year of related experience.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year related work and/or public accounting experience.
- Demonstrated competency in the use of spreadsheets and accounting systems for the purpose of analysis and financial modeling.
- Strong interpersonal skills and skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter continuously looking for process improvements.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining the broader analytical perspective.
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to balance multiple tasks under time constraints.
- SAP experience a plus.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.