Finance Compliance Managers
Finance Compliance ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Finance Compliance Managers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
The Finance Compliance Manager will support the organization’s business objectives as it relates to Government financial regulatory matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Research and interpret regulatory compliance matters and determine compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and internal policies/procedures.
- Preparation and negotiation of forward pricing rates and incurred cost proposals of a complex nature.
- Support DCAA and DCMA audits.
- Audit and validate compliance with DFARS business system criteria including accounting, estimating, and material management.
- Review proposals for TINA compliance prior to submission.
- Audit subcontractor cost submissions.
- Maintain the Cost Accounting Standards Board (CASB) Disclosure Statement, including preparation of accounting change notifications and associated cost impacts.
- Provide training and assistance on compliance topics.
- Champion the Oshkosh People First competencies to engage, develop, and connect team members.
- Identify and support continuous improvement projects while leveraging Continuous Improvement Management System (CIMS) tools and concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Six (6) or more years of relevant experience in accounting, finance, or treasury.
- Ability to travel 10%.
- Requires working knowledge of Government compliance to include FAR, DFARS, and CAS.
- Eight (8) or more years of financial compliance experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- CPA or CMA Certification
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.