Finance Managers (Harley-Davidson Apparel & Licensing/Retail)
Finance Managers (Harley-Davidson Apparel & Licensing/Retail)STS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Finance Manager for a unique, hybrid-work opportunity in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Corporate Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI is the site where the first H-D factory – a wooden shed – was built in 1903 in the backyard of the William C. Davidson family home. Join our team as a Finance Manager – Hybrid.
This is a highly visible and impactful Commercial Finance Manager position. This role partners directly with the SVP Apparel & Licensing, and her leadership team, to drive the results and outcomes from both our established Apparel & Licensing businesses as well as with our newer and high growth business areas such as our HD Collections business. The role has a global reach and will impact across business to business and direct to consumer channels.
In addition to the key focus of Commercial business partnership, this position is responsible for providing direction and coordination for all aspects of Financial Planning and Analysis for the area, including establishing project plans, timelines, targets, and analysis/report packages.
This position will play a key role to help build, execute and manage strategies and business plans that drive profitable, sustainable, brand accretive, growth – through structured and ad hoc analysis to drive financial insights that aid in decision-making to shape A&L direction.
This position serves as the primary coordination and communication hub for the company’s financial planning process and will work closely with the Business Finance and Corporate Accounting functions.
- Partners with Senior Business Leaders to drive results and outcomes for both established businesses and the introduction of new business constructs
- Partners in decision making as a problem solver, striving to enable operational initiatives while maintaining financial integrity and safeguarding shareholders assets and earnings
- Monthly and quarterly reporting related to A&L profitability: measure against strategic plan, budget, and latest financial forecast
- Actively review financial results from different areas of the business and identify trends, risks, and opportunities, and help formulate timely and concrete responses with senior leaders
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis including scenario planning and investment analysis that aid in decision-making across the organization
- Continuously look at opportunities to optimize processes and models to provide more timely and relevant insights across the margin landscape
- Leverages tools for improved financial management and oversees the standardization of processes with best practices. Develop new tools and processes to support A&L financial planning and reporting
- Provides coaching / mentoring to employees, provides direction to the to ensure the Finance organizational objectives are met
- Defines and implements plans, timing, and resource requirements in order to move toward a more efficient financial planning and analysis process, as well as integrating with the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis area
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting is Required. An MBA or CPA is Preferred. SAP Certifications a plus.
- Typically requires minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Track record leading quantitative analysis and building financial models
- Advanced proficiency Excel and PowerPoint
- A skilled approach to building strong working relationships with business partners. Strong and independent analytical thinker and influencer
- Communication skills necessary to provide effective presentation of ideas, plans and processes to other departments and senior management
- Proactively drive and deliver high impact results through individual and team efforts
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to self-motivate and work on multiple projects
- Self-starter with strong excel skills, innovative by nature, strong desire to learn and enact change across the business
- FMCG or Fashion/Lifestyle business experience
- Experience in an omni-channel (B2B and B2C) sales environment
- Experience of establishing and implementing new business concepts (such as B2C initiatives)
- In depth knowledge of Retail industry, including POS and eCommerce Sales Process, Systems, Inventory Management and Revenue Recognition
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
The pay range shown represents the national average pay range for this role. Your pay may be more or less than the stated range and is dependent on your geographic location and level of experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Travel Required: 0 – 10%
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.