STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Financial Analysts in Fort Worth, Texas
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of ADP Program Finance activities. This position supports a multitude of program finance functions; including the ability to act independently in establishing / managing Performance Measurement Baselines, analysis and reconciliation of actual costs, development of Estimate at Complete (EAC).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will use various Enterprise toolsets including Cobra, SAP, wInsight, PM Compass and ADAR.
- The candidate will also perform multiple financial cost analyses including cost allocation, controlling costs, and preparation of reports and contractual deliverables, assisting with the development and documentation of corrective action plans, and preparing analysis for presentation to various levels of leadership.
- Interprets Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) as they apply to contracts, processes, practices and procedures.
- Interacts with federal regulatory agencies and internal personnel while investigating and resolving US and foreign government procurement regulatory compliance issues.
- Works to ensure continued approved status of major business processes and systems required to do business with the United States Government.
- May be required to negotiate rate agreements and impact of changes to disclosed practices.
- Applies principles of accounting to analyze costs.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- May be responsible for advising and providing training to company personnel on the application of government procurement laws and regulations to important phases of work.
- May also be responsible for auditing/evaluating current policies, procedures and documentation for compliance with federal procurement regulations and/or operational requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen, position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- This position requires a Final Secret Clearance to start, and have had a reinvestigation within the last 6 years
- Also, experience with Earned Value methodology and techniques and implementation of these techniques on programs along with associated variance analysis is needed
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.