STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Finish Painters in Appleton, Wisconsin.
At Pierce Manufacturing, we build trucks that protect people and communities around the world. To our team, there is no room for anything less than providing the absolute best. Since 1913, building truck bodies on Model T Ford chassis in an old converted church has evolved to creating highly customized, carefully designed and engineering pumpers, aerials, tankers and rescue units that have no equal. Today, you’ll find more than 30,000 Pierce apparatuses across the world on the road that are making a difference in people’s lives, every day.
Starting pay min $17.69/hour PLUS shift differential
Reasons to Apply:
- Competitive Pay – 2nd shift premium of $0.75 per hour, 3rd shift premium of $1.00 per hour, Merit increases at 6 months, 12 months, and then annually
- Comprehensive Benefit Package – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability benefits, 401k plan & company match, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, paid vacation, paid holidays
- Job Stability
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Hands-On Approach, willing to train, just need the right attitude
- People First Culture
- Openings are on 2nd and 3rd
- Shift times and overtime hours vary dependent on position, department, and location
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday, four 10 hour days, overtime worked at the end of shift and on Friday’s
- 3rd Shift: Sunday – Thursday, five 8 hour days, overtime worked before the shift and on Friday’s
Summary of Job Description:
The positions within an Automotive Finish Technician/Painter are responsible for preparing the surface of truck parts for painting. Workers operate hand and power tools/equipment for the metal finishing in order to prep, repair, and clean truck parts for the painting process. They may perform painting on truck parts if directed. Painters apply primer to truck parts/equipment. They may inspect the work of others along with fixing equipment and tools. They must communicate with co-workers to keep and maintain a clean and safe environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Experience with automotive painting and/or metal finishing
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 517-242-6982.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.