Flexographic Press Operators
Flexographic Press OperatorsSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Flexographic Press Operators in San Luis Obispo, California.
Our client located in San Luis Obispo, CA are adding on a 3rd shift Flexographic Press Operator as a Direct Hired opportunity. The Flexographic Press Operator is an essential member of the team, responsible for the manufacturing of printed material while continuously monitoring print quality and press conditions.
- Our Flexographic Press Operators must adhere to all client plant and corporate safety rules, procedures, and guidelines.
- Reports all safety concerns or issues to their immediate supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and area by completing daily housekeeping assignments.
- Completes make-ready in accordance with the Job Ticket and Product Specification documents to ensure correct print cylinders, inks, substrates, tooling, and anilox rollers are used.
- Responsible for completing all required quality checks related to product specifications, visual, and functional checks. Completes all press-side quality checks.
- Operates Flexographic press to produce product in accordance to customer specifications while maintain quality, waste, and press efficiency.
- Maintains consistent quality during the production run. Critical quality checks includes: copy, color, and registration, and ink adhesion. Ensure conformance to all other quality checks.
- Responsible for completing all related procedures, work instructions, and quality measurements.
- Completes Flexographic press make ready’s in an efficient manner.
- Completes all required equipment maintenance duties.
- Cleans plate, cylinder, and ink pans, and lubricates press as needed.
- Inputs all required information into the client’s system for material usage and time in an accurate and prompt manner.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years as a Flexographic printing press operator experience and/or training.
- Upon hire, you will receive a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401(k).
- Relocation assistance is available.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.