Flight Controls Systems Engineers
Flight Controls Systems EngineersSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Flight Controls Systems Engineers in Fort Worth, Texas.
Bell has openings for Flight Control Systems Engineers to support the development of new and novel products and platforms, such as autonomous Urban Air Taxi and Product transportation/delivery systems.
- Design and test of Fly-by-Wire Flight Control Systems (FCS) with embedded software and complex hardware in a rapid development environment within a relatively small team working on cutting edge aerospace technology.
- Development of systems architecture, system and software design, redundancy management, electronic hardware design and integration, sensor design and integration, and actuator design and controls integration.
- Development of unique air vehicle control mechanisms, autonomous systems and control algorithms, and flight control law integration.
- Requirements management, systems specifications, interface management, system safety assessment, verification and validation testing in desktop simulation and systems integration labs, and participation in aircraft flight test activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required
- At least 5 years of experience is required
- Familiarity with embedded hardware and software design
- Electronic hardware, electric motor drive, signal conditioning, sensor integration, software implementation
- Data protocols – RS-422/485 UART, ARINC 429, Ethernet, SPI
- Experience with system architecture creation, design diagrams, interconnect diagrams, and interface control documentation
- Experience with creation of system specifications, requirements traceability, and verification
- Familiarity with avionics systems, inertial systems, electrical power systems, electro-mechanical actuation systems, and hydro-mechanical actuation systems
- Experience with flight control system development and testing in a lab environment
- Experience with aircraft installation, functional testing, and troubleshooting
- Experience with the following primary development environments: MathWorks MATLAB / Simulink o C/C++ code
- Bench tools such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies
- Serena Dimensions / PVCS, Git o RTOS, Linux OS, bare metal
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.