Flight Line Inspectors
Flight Line InspectorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Flight Line Inspectors in Mesa, Arizona.
Duties & Requirements:
- The successful candidate must have AH-64 experience in: product acceptance, inspection techniques, Non-Conformance Management (NCM), preflight, post flight, special inspections, flight control systems (assembly/rigging), hydraulic systems, engine / APU assembly installation and operation, drive system assembly/installation and Flight Safety Parts.
- Ability to work in confined spaces requiring kneeling, crawling, climbing, and bending, knowledgeable and able to interpret and work from blueprints, Helicopter Process specification (HP), sketches and written, familiar with Army aircraft log books and DA PAM 738-751, and verbal instructions.
- Additionally, the successful candidate must be comfortable working in a team environment supporting a dynamic production flight test area.
- This position is primarily a 2nd shift, however the successful candidate may be assigned to work alternate shifts as required to support production.
- AH-64 experience, strong communication, effective teaming and collaboration skills are required.
- Works under minimal direction.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.