Flight Line Technicians
Flight Line TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Flight Line Technicians in Mesa, Arizona.
Completes assigned aircraft tasks as directed by Flight Line Crew Chief or supervisor, including open and incomplete planning, one shots, rework, and production test and production acceptance test procedures in compliance with written or verbal instructions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow all documentation required to complete job tasks, such as planning, drawings, processes, standards, technical manuals, schematics, discrepancy reports, alerts, directives, and customer maintenance documents.
- Operate all ground support equipment required to supply or service aircraft electrically, hydraulically, pneumatically, and with fuel; verifies aircraft preparedness and availability of ground support equipment.
- Troubleshoot anomalies encountered in aircraft subsystems.
- Implement corrective actions.
- Provide scheduled or unscheduled aircraft maintenance prior to flight or afterward, such as daily or special inspections, adjustments, tabbing, balancing, and pilot discrepancy repairs.
- Use standard or special tooling required for mechanical, electrical, or airframe installation, removal, rework and repair.
- Ensure all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and non-conformances issues.
- Check units for compliance using hand held precision measuring equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, height gages and scales.
- Report all non-conformances to manufacturing supervision or corrective action representative.
- Prepare rejection tags noting deviations from specifications on dimensions, finishes, material, processes, or quality when required.
- Follow all safety procedures and reports unsafe conditions to safety officials or manufacturing supervision.
- Report on job status and restraints to coworkers and supervision.
- Identify production inefficiencies and suggests potential improvements to product or process.
- Full time
- Start time: 5:00 AM
- End time: 3:30 PM
- One (1) year minimum experience in the aviation or auto body repair field.
- Knowledge in Painting practices, sanding prepping, Pneumatic tools and sprayers.
- Mixing of paint and application.
- Experience in any of the above will be considered.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.