Flight Readiness Technicians
Flight Readiness TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
- Performs final component installation and systems operational functional testing.
- Performs rework, modification, maintenance, preflight and post-flight checks for delivery.
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant license preferred.
- Employees in this classification may exercise duties and privileges granted under that certificate.
- 3 years experience Aircraft Inspection.
- Experience utilizing hand precision measurement tools.
- Must be ok with being outside in the elements.
- A&P license preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.