Flight Readiness Technicians
Flight Readiness TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Flight Readiness Technicians in San Antonio, Texas.
- These roles will be supporting the 787 program.
- On this assignment contractors are expected to work safely with the highest quality and integrity.
- Collaborate with humility inclusion and transparency and respect one another and advance a global, diverse team.
- The assignment requires contractors to perform final component installation and systems operational functional testing.
- Performs rework, modification, maintenance, preflight and post-flight checks for delivery.
- Troubleshoots pre-flight and post-flight functions for delivery.
Seven (7 ) or more years experience in the following:
- Pre Flight- Post Flight- troubleshooting- working on live aircraft
- Aircraft maintenance and repair.
- Major dispatch services
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of live aerospace vehicle operations, environment and support. This includes pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and propulsion systems operations.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes, policies, culture, and standard practices (e.g., return to service, normal duties/responsibilities, time constraints, available resources) in order to effectively represent the operator within the company.
- Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Operations departments/disciplines (e.g., Fabrication, Assembly, Tooling, Quality, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering). Knowledge of the interactions between departments/disciplines and how their products/processes affect one another and impact non-operations processes (e.g., Engineering, Business, Logistics).
- Knowledge of electrical test methodology (e.g., stand alone bench, automated, integration laboratory, simulation, functional test), planning, procedures, equipment (e.g., multimeter, oscilloscope, bus analyzer, automated test systems) and result validation criteria (e.g., pass/fail, control limits, tolerances).
- Knowledge of quality systems (e.g., inspection process, Boeing quality procedures).
- Knowledge of regulatory authorities’ (e.g., FAA, JAA, UK CAA) rules, regulations, flight test procedures, and philosophy.
- Must be able to stand, lift up to 35lbs and climb stairs <br> 11. 787 or composite aircraft
- A&P License
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Candidates schedule must be flexible- available to work any shift- 1st, 2nd, 3rd
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.