STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Flight Schedulers in Atlanta, Georgia!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include flight attendant trip coverage on all flights while communicating professionally with field leadership, flight attendants, and administrative personnel.
- Manage all special processes as assigned daily to utilize flight attendant resources using cost-effective strategies and adherence to all FAA work rules.
- Ensure proper flight attendant staffing on all aircraft.
- Administer flight attendant work rules as they relate to crew member’s schedules.
- Monitor, research, and resolve computer driven alerts to ensure flights attendants are qualified to work assigned aircraft type.
- Process monthly flight attendant schedule bid.
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable FAA regulations and flight attendant work rules.
- Handle complex problems and issues requiring judgment and interpretation.
- Serve as a resource for crew members and field leadership on scheduling issues.
- Provide a high level of customer service to the internal customer the flight attendants in a fast paced environment.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.