STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Flight Schedulers in Atlanta, Georgia!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for utilizing a database management (DBMS) and OSS System to maintain daily pilot staffing requirements, supporting the safety and integrity of the flight operation through Today/Next Day Trip Coverage.
- Works within the scope of the Pilot Working Agreement and all FAR requirements in accomplishing this goal.
- Maintains pilots monthly LOT including pay card and PCS bid process, as well as exceptions reporting rectification of PWA and FAR Warnings and violations.
- Researches and responds to pilot inquiries on trip coverage, pay treatment, Contractual (PWA) and FAR rules updating the required data bases when information is found.
- Candidate will also be required to provide support and assistance in the other disciplines in the Pilot Crew Resources and Scheduling Department including but not limited to: OE & Training Planning, responsible for planning and scheduling pilot recurrent and non-recurrent training, line checks, operations experience (OEs), transoceanic operations experience (TOEs), theatre qualifications (TQs) and special airport qualifications (SAQs).
- Assisting in the administration of the pilot working agreement in all sections pertaining to seniority, vacations, transfers, leaves of absence, training, and filling of vacancies.
- Plays an integral role in the awarding of pilot position vacancies and pilot position displacements.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining pilot rotation bid packages; all while providing a high level of customer service to pilots and other internal customer groups.
- Candidate will practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Must be able to accomplish arithmetical computations, read, write, and comprehend at the level of a high school graduate.
- Candidate should be highly motivated, self-directed, proactive, and have the ability to work effectively under time constraints and with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Should possess the ability to quickly assess and arrive at solutions to problems with an acceptable degree of expertise.
- Experience in related areas of company operations is required.
- Become proficient with DBMS (data base management system), DL Term, and Operating Support System (OSS), as well as proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Should possess very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts in a 24/7/365 operation, as well as overtime during IROP (Iregular Operations) situations.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.