Flight Test Engineers
Flight Test EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Flight Test Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
- The Flight Test Engineer will be involved in performance, flying qualities, and systems flight testing of our client’s jet and propeller aircraft.
- Testing includes the development and certification of existing and new types of aircraft.
- Some travel will be required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research U.S. and foreign regulatory requirements, develop test procedures, write flight test plans, analyze flight data, and write test reports.
- Work with various groups within Product Engineering to develop systems flight test procedures and pass/fail criteria.
- Conduct performance, flying qualities and systems flight testing by working with flight crews via telemetry station and possibly on-board during flight tests.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.