Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Forklift Mechanics in Chicago, Illinois.
The work of a Forklift Mechanic includes but are not limited to maintaining and repairing sit down Forklifts. Maintain parts inventory and repair records for all equipment by completing accurate paperwork. Must be able to work safely, utilizing proper protective equipment always and understand the concept of LOTO (Lockout / Tagout). Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information. Read and interpret work orders, safety rules, mechanical and electrical drawings, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to handle stress in a fast-paced environment and ensure deadlines are met.
• Ability to concentrate on detail.
• Ability to lift 50-70 lbs.
• Adhere to safety practices and programs.
• Ability to multitask.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of previous auto mechanic or technical training (diesel and hydraulic) preferred
- Valid US driver’s license.
- Successful completion of required airport badging process and pre-employment drug screen is required.
Schedule of Hours:
As an airline services provider, Alliance Ground International requires its employees to be able to work flexible schedules which may be adjusted to meet operational demands such as flight delays, cancellations, adhocs, etc., Strict adherence to company attendance policies are expected and enforced.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.