Forklift Operators (Paint Line)
Forklift Operators (Paint Line)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Forklift Operators in Macon, Georgia.
- Understand and follow all safety procedures
- Current on all safety trainings
- Wear all required PPE when necessary (steel toe boots, safety glasses, ear plugs)
- Understand Lock Out Tag Out procedures for assigned areas
- Perform duties according to OSHA guidelines, policies and procedures
- Complete General Plan Safety Training within the first 8 weeks
- Obtains palletized product from pre-designated area and transports it to the Paint Line
- Stacks empty pallets and transports them to cutting department
- Delivers completed product to pre-designated area for wrapping and/or sorting
- Monitors instrument gauges to ensure equipment is operating within standards
- Assist maintenance techs with repairs to equipment
- Troubleshoots equipment when problems arise
- Performs preventive maintenance and checks
- Performs housekeeping duties throughout the shift
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Requires high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, of an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must have 6 months to 2 years forklift experience
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs and to push-pull up to 75lbs
- Must be able to work long periods while continuously standing, twisting, bending, reaching, and stooping.
- Must be able to work environment which is dusty and noisy
- Must be able to safely walk and work around machinery
- Must be able to work required shift and work overtime with short notice
- Must be able to work in plant environment with extreme seasonal temperatures
- Holds Self and Others accountable
- Contributes to “The Nichiha Way”
- Shares lessons learned on safety practices
- Demonstrates self-care and mutual-care
- Team Player
- Treats others with respect
- Helps others
- Communicates effectively
- Thinks of team before self
- Self-awareness of strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding of adhering to company policies and procedures (attendance, timekeeping, housekeeping)
- Open to constructive feedback
- Actively seeks ways to develop
Knowledge and Problem Solving:
- Effectively assist in resolving issues using job knowledge and skills
- Able to identify issues and actively seeks to resolve
- Offers pragmatic solutions
- Continuously seeks new and innovative work methods
Imitative and Productivity:
- Understands performance expectations (quality, timeliness)
- Strives to improve efficiency / bottleneck issues
- Adaptive to new ways of improvement
- Questions current status for improvements
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.