FPGA Test Systems Design Engineers
FPGA Test Systems Design EngineersSTS
About The Company:
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR Engineering is seeking a hardware engineer with experience in FPGA Design and Implementation. The SEAKR Engineering test methodology follows the principle of “Test Like You Fly”, as such this FPGA Test System Design role is an exciting position requiring the engineer to develop complex hardware designs for the purpose of flight system interface validation and emulation of system ConOps and behaviors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full life-cycle program support, from kick-off to Test Readiness Review
- Completion of FPGA designs using Verilog and/or VHDL of moderate complexity.
- Comprehension of system behaviors and Con-Ops, required to support emulation of unit interfaces.
- Simulation and debug of FPGA designs, including synthesis operations and timing analysis.
- FPGA process and development flows, especially flows using Synplify Pro, ISE, and Vivado.
- Scripting languages such as TCL or Python.
- Support of Flight and/or Engineering Model system integration and checkout prior to formal test.
- FPGA design experience spanning the product design lifecycle including design conceptualization and documentation, CDC, reset and clock design, implementation and review of RTL blocks, and significant RTL debug.
- Applied knowledge of Xilinx FPGA Devices in Virtex and Ultrascale architectures.
- Working knowledge of third party IO vendors and integration IP on COTS and custom hardware assemblies.
- Strong ability to debug and deduce digital design issues with use of lab tools such as bench supplies, scopes, and logic analyzers.
Since this is a direct hire job, SEAKR provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 8576.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.