General Aircraft Repair Technicians
General Aircraft Repair TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring General Aircraft Repair Technicians in Fort Walton Beach, Florida!
As a General Repair Technician you will manufacture aircraft and support equipment electrical wiring harnesses in accordance with engineering drawings/plans.
- Performs soldering of electrical components and wiring as required to J-STD-001 standards.
- Maintains equipment and systems by removing, replacing, repairing or upgrading components.
- Troubleshoots problems to isolate faulty wiring/components.
- Conducts tests of manufactured products by operating equipment and using appropriate test equipment.
- Performs a variety of inspections as required by equipment maintenance documents.
- Use computer skills to enter task status/completions in local information systems.
- Documents maintenance and inspection actions as required. Works under general direction.
- High school diploma or GED
- 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.