STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring General Inspectors in Archbald, Pennsylvania.
- Performs all types of inspections to support all phases of assembly and manufacturing, including but not limited to subcontracted and/or purchased parts.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of blueprint readings/interpretation, math and instrument reading as well as a complete understanding of wiring diagrams.
- Must know how to use basic measuring equipment and instruments used to perform continuity checks on various assemblies/components.
- Basic personal computing literacy is required and fully understand the workmanship acceptance criteria used on the production floor.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all paperwork/documentation associated with the aforementioned inspection functions, also must be able to properly document in a neat and legible manner, all types of errors or discrepancies found.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the correct procedures to follow and precautions to take when performing their work in order to prevent damage to equipment and/or material and injury to self and/or others.
- May require the ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must maintain a neat and orderly work/inspection area.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Must have IPC certification, or ability to obtain certification. If this cannot be acquired, job consideration may be in jeopardy.
- This is a first shift position.
- Will require steel toed shoes.
- May require the need for medical review for additional training.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.