General Laborers / Janitors
General Laborers / JanitorsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is actively seeking candidates for a General Laborer / Janitor role with our Fortune 500 Client in Oshkosh, WI. In this role, you will be completing workplace organization and janitorial tasks throughout the facility.
Your Duties Would Also Include:
- Assist with workplace organization in a manufacturing facility
- Sweeping and general cleaning throughout the facility which incudes office space, restrooms, parts storage areas and the production floor.
- Complete small continuous improvement projects in the facility as requested.
- Follow detailed work instructions and standard operating procedures
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Ability to work well with a team and follow detailed instructions
- Must be comfortable bending, lifting, crouching, climbing and kneeling
Why Should You Apply?
- $20.77 /hr.
- Work Schedule – Mon- Thurs. 6:30am-4:30pm Fridays 6:30am-10:30am.
- the Schedule can be flexible if the chosen candidate needs to work less than 40 hours per week.
- 10 annual paid holidays
- Paid vacation after 6 months
- Work in a new temperature controlled facility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits offered
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore! If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.