General Merchandise Designers
General Merchandise DesignersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring General Merchandise Designers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The major responsibilities of this role will be design responsibility for a designated portion of the business or collection(s), as assigned by General Merchandise (GM) Designer.
- The Designer position will initiate and manage the design and development of new product for their assigned portion of the line while upholding brand integrity.
- They will be responsible for the trend research and validation process, working with merchants to get historical data relevant to the category assigned, sketching and follow-up from first prototype to finalization.
- The designer will work through the creation, design and follow-up processes of the designated collection(s) with guidance and mentoring from the GM Designer.
- This position will present the designated assortment(s) in all team and Phase Gate product review meetings.
- They will engage in cross-functional and cross-category team communication throughout the design process.
- Will initiate and sustain communication with suppliers to ensure design specifications on the designated collection(s).
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.