General Repair Technicians B
General Repair Technicians BSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring General Repair Technicians B in Tyndall Air Force Base, Florida.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains trainer sub-assemblies by removing, replacing, repairing or upgrading components.
- Troubleshoots problems to isolate faulty components.
- Repairs electro-mechanical sub-assemblies.
- Coordinates depot repair requests, shipping, receiving, and supply chain logistics with other locations.
- Conducts routine functional tests by operating equipment and using appropriate test equipment.
- Documents maintenance actions as required.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess current Secret security clearance
- Prior experience in avionics, electronics, and/or computer information systems
- Must have electronic circuit troubleshooting experience and ability to understand schematics
- Must have good soldering skills, both surface-mounted and leaded
- Must have proven attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Must have excellent customer-interface skills
- Must be able to communicate, both orally and written, in a professional demeanor
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.