General Service Technicians
General Service TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
Fly Your Career Forward!
STS Techncial Services is hiring General Service Technicians in Morristown, New Jersey.
The primary responsibility of the Service Technician is to complete service calls scheduled by Service Staff, and the completion of required paperwork daily. Also may complete in-house repairs, both warranty and customer pay as required. Works with other staff to order parts and schedule follow up calls and see tasks through to their completion.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair equipment failures, and allied products in the field
- Accrues billable labor hours through warranty and customer pay repairs
- Completion of paperwork and reports in a timely manner
- Perform new equipment setups and deliveries when needed
- Assists Sales Representatives in delivering and demonstrating equipment as needed.
- Continues education toward Jacobsen Master Certification
- Responsible for documentation of weekly work activities through completion of weekly time reports
- Must provide own tools
- Maintains and services company vehicle in a clean and professional fashion
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 3 – 5 years’ as a golf course or related industry technician, including repair of hybrid and electric equipment
- Comprehensive knowledge of machinery, tools and customer relations
- Prior experience with providing Technical Support via phone, fax, email or onsite
- Valid Driver’s License, DOT Medical Card, CDL License REQUIRED (Class A preferred, but not required)
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon