STS Technical Services is hiring Government Property Administrators to work for a great client of ours in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
This role is a DIRECT PLACEMENT opportunity, available immediately! Individuals MUST HAVE prior Government Property Administration experience to be considered!
- Includes managing the movement of material returned from the production floor
- Recommends procedures for specific situations that will maintain inventory accuracy and management
- Finds and corrects root cause of inventory inaccuracies
- May provide recommendations for solutions
- Resolves inventory errors and expedites parts to ensure uninterrupted production
- Works various inventory reports to ensure part availability and accuracy
- Able to assist/lead dedicated stockroom projects for consolidation of inventory and stockroom layout improvements
- Implements the output from the engineering release and change management process
- Process incoming materials for U.S. Government and Customer owned property per ISO procedure
- Ensures that all U.S. Government and Customer owned Property is put into the correct tracking system and file all incoming documentation
- Maintains control of Government and Customer Property in their selective electronic systems, such as Air Force and Army CAV’s system and Lockheed Martin’s ADIS system, eQuip! system
- Responsible for the GFE/CFE cages
- Assists with all Inventories and Audits, including any DCMA audit or request yearly
- Conducts cycle counts throughout the year and reports results to DCMA and all Program Customers as required
- Works closely with our Contracts department in closing out any Government Contract by supplying them the information needed so property can be transferred correctly
- Responsible for control of all Scrap and Excess Inventory being put into the Government Plant Clearance Automated Reutilizations Screening System (PCARSS) a government requirement
- Responsible for ensuring all instructions from the Plant Clearance Officer are followed for the disposition process
- Assists with the preparation of all reports upon request by the Government, Customer personnel
Specific Position Requirements:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience as both an individual and collaborative contributor
- Prior Experience in Material Flow, Logistics, or Manufacturing
- Personal Protective Equipment: Metatarsals are required and needed at times for this position
- Follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments
- May need to deviate from routine on occasion
- Associates degree with 2+ years’ experience (or equivalent education/ experience in the field or in a related area), willing to train the right candidate based on experience
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-447-0515. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!
Job ID: 39795