Hardware Engineers (Level 4)
Hardware Engineers (Level 4)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Hardware Engineers (Level 4) in Orlando, Florida.
Hiring Note: Ability to obtain Active Secret clearance is required to start. Please add clearance status to top of your resume. Must be a United States citizen.
- Looking for an E&T DX Manager will be responsible for working across Engineering and Technology organizations to plan, focus, and execute implementation of Digital Transformation (DX) tools, processes, and training for MFC programs in adapting to and adopting DX processes and standards in their program area or on their specific programs as a part of a DX early adopter initiative.
- Must be USC.
- Must be able to sit onsite at facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 15+ years experience.
- Previous CAD experience (CATIA and CREO) is required.
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret Security Clearance required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.