Header Wirers (Final Assembly)
Header Wirers (Final Assembly)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Header Wirers (Final Assembly) in Muskego, Wisconsin.
Position: Header Wiring/Final Assembly
Hours: 1st Shift M-F 6am – 2:30pm with occasional overtime
This position assembles and wires slide door headers.
- Follow prescribed work instructions to assemble and wire all types of door headers, per schedule or per line supervisor’s instructions.
- Ensure the BOM (bill of materials) is closely followed for all products, communicating any discrepancies with line supervisor or Applications Engineering.
- Using hand tools (electric, pneumatic, manual), Pinstall all components per work instructions.
- Learn all aspects of assembling the entire header (wiring, mechanical)
- Inspect work at each operation to assure quality of workmanship.
- Power test unit and package all loose items per check sheet, BOM or other instructions inside finished header.
- Follow all safety procedures for production, handling, and testing.
- Confirm scheduled work is completed as directed, updating any required reports.
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be able to read prints and understand measuring equipment such as tape measures, scales, and their decimals/fractions.
- Must be capable of operating a variety of tools and test equipment as directed.
- Must be dependable, responsible, and have a can-do attitude.
Education, Training, Experience
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 2 years manufacturing experience highly desired, including using a saw.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Work is performed in a factory with exposure to extreme weather conditions; noisy, dusty, and dirty environments; and motorized equipment that pose potential safety hazards. Long periods of standing, as well as regularly walking, sitting, lifting, reaching, and bending, are required. Regularly lifting up to 50 lbs is required. Proper safety procedures, lifting techniques, and personal protective equipment are always required. This position may require extended hours and overtime depending on business needs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.