Health & Safety Coordinators
Health & Safety CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Health & Safety Coordinators in York, Pennsylvania.
This is a long-term contract position responsible for providing daily administrative support, purchase order management of supplies and more.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing daily administrative support
- Meeting scheduling and planning, meeting support, compiling and distributing reports
- Designing and maintaining departmental reporting tools, and processing specific confidential and sensitive information
- Inventory management and purchase order management of supplies,
- Special project support as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent, Associates degree preferred, and minimum of 5 years related job experience.
- If the degree requirement not met, a combination of relevant education and experience should total the equivalent of ( 9 ) years.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent PC skills in a Windows based environment required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Must be organized, efficient, and able to function in a highly team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and able to complete tasks without direct supervision
- Demonstrated strong time management skills, including handling multiple priorities
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible work schedule, including some evening and weekend work as required. If the candidate does not meet the
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.