Heavy Aircraft Maintenance Representatives
Heavy Aircraft Maintenance RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Heavy Aircraft Maintenance Representatives in Miramar, Florida.
The Heavy Maintenance Representative is responsible for oversight of worked performed on our client’s aircraft, engine, accessories and components during induction, essential maintenance (Heavy Maintenance Checks), or other maintenance activities at contract maintenance vendor/agencies
- Coordinates the readiness for maintenance performed by the maintenance provider with Fleet Planning, Material Services and the Sr. Manager of Heavy Maintenance. (This includes the work package and pre-draw material with the Essential Maintenance Provider prior to aircraft delivery.)
- Provide oversight for Spirit operations.
- Review and completely understand Op Specs D.091.
- Review and completely understand the Airworthiness Agreement document generated with the maintenance provider.
- Continuously monitor the quality, status, and cost of the work in progress.
- Assure that the aircraft paperwork associated with the work in progress is properly executed.
- Advise Maintenance Control of the the arrival and departure status of the aircraft that is in check.
- Liaison with Quality Control and arrange for appropriate paperwork i.e., Test Flights, Ferry flights and other required aircraft documentation.
- Liaison with the Materials Department, Engineering, MX Programs, Aircraft Records and Planning for production continuity and recommend corrective action.
- Advise the contractor (145 Repair Station) of impending changes requested by Maintenance, Planning or Maintenance Administration.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with the contractor (145 Repair Station).
- Perform all duties as applicable within the scope of the company approved and accepted manuals to include the General Maintenance Manual (GMM), the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) maintenance and/or overhaul manuals, and the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and Airworthiness Directives (AS’s) as applicable.
- Monitors workmanship and materials used during maintenance to verify compliance with applicable Spirit Airlines requirements and standards, and FAA regulations
- Reviews and approves all non-routines generated during inspections, modifications, repairs, etc., for method of corrections, estimated labor and materials.
- Administer maintenance work scopes, as required.
- All other duties as assigned by the Sr. Manager of Heavy Maintenance.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English – Bilingual a plus.
Airframe & Powerplant License required.
- Must have a current and valid Passport, frequent travel required.
- Minimum of 2 years maintenance experience, Five years part 121 Airbus A320 aircraft experience preferred.
- Trouble shooting skills; Familiarity with manufacturer’s manuals and FAR’s; Computer literate and able to perform data entry and computer skills including MS Office skills and familiarity with using the internet.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.