Heavy Equipment Mechanics
Heavy Equipment MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Heavy Equipment Mechanics in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
This is a great opportunity to grow with a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including; Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2019 & 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
The Service Technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining vehicles within the Aftermarket function. This role will guide associate level Service Technicians to further their knowledge and abilities. Assist the senior level and lead level Service Technicians on more complex repairs to develop their skills, as well as, demonstrate their abilities without needing close supervision.
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Repair vehicles and various equipment in an accurate and timely manner.
- Understand the electrical and hydraulic schematics to be able to complete the repairs correctly and safely.
- Assist other technicians with maintenance and ensure to comply by safety regulations.
- Leverage advanced technicians to further understanding of proper maintenance practices, safely procedures, and efficiency of work.
- Support team members in troubleshooting different vehicles and various equipment and determining the resolution.
- Actively seeking ways to retain a clean, organized, and safe work area.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service vehicles and other equipment.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace work environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience repairing and servicing equipment.
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507 .
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.