Helicopter Component Overhaul Technicians
Helicopter Component Overhaul TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Helicopter Component Overhaul Technicians in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Ensure maintenance is performed in accordance with the Repair Station Manual, FAA regulations and Manufacturer’s Maintenance Manuals.
- Disassembly, cleaning, inspection and reassembly of helicopter components utilizing hand tools, shop equipment and special tools in accordance with manufacturer’s technical data and FAA regulations.
- Provide Customer service in the performance of maintenance, repair and overhaul of helicopter powertrain components with the highest standards for flight safety, quality of work and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluation and performance of necessary task.
- Ability to utilize technical data and follow verbal instructions.
- Attention to detail during the performance of the job.
- Ability to interact with customers.
- Pride in workmanship
- Airframe license is required.
- MUST HAVE Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Aviation overhaul of BELL HELICOPTER components.
- Must have general knowledge in the use of hand tools and shop equipment
- Must have good communication skills
- Willingness to lean new job skills
- Ability to work with other technicians in performance of assigned tasks
- Must have a basic understanding of the critical nature of the work being performed.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the use of Aircraft Maintenance Manuals and proper documentation of the work performed.
- Must possess basic computer skills using the English language
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.