Hose Shop Technicians
Hose Shop TechniciansSTS
STS Air-Pro is hiring Hose Shop Technicians in Miramar, Florida.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma, or Equivalent
- Previous experience in manufacturing and assembling components a plus.
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Equipment Maintenance
- Manufacturing Experience
- Manufacturing Quality
- Mechanical Inspection Tools
- Safety Management
- Quality Focus
- Power Tools
If you would like to learn more, please call 1-888-777-2960 ext. 8380 . Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.