Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring HR Coordinators in Augusta, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for providing timely and accurate administrative and operational support for the Human Resources Vice President and HR Department.
- Performs administrative duties for executive management and HR department
- Orders supplies and handle mail for the HR office
- May include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Responsible for maintenance of personnel files and all record retention items
- Preparing reports and financial data
- Assists with data entry into HR and Time & Attendance systems
- Change of Status requests for HR Department
- Maintains HR front desk; responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests, and provide necessary assistance
- Assists with on-boarding of new employees and business unit transfers: ensure pre-employment paperwork is complete, enter the new hire into the system, keep the new hire and manger informed, first day paperwork requirements (I-9, tax forms, direct deposit, etc.), creating employee badges, completing E-Verify requirements, and verifying completion of the process, etc.
- Coordinates leave of absence process, which includes being a liaison between employees and our third party leave management vendor
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree in Business preferred or 1-3 years of Human Resource experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Must be able to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn several software applications to support the department
- Strong organizational skills. Must have the ability to multitask
- Must be detail oriented and focused on meeting deadlines
- Able to problem solve and utilize critical thinking to provide solutions to the business
- Takes initiative and has a drive for results
- Required Competencies include: Customer Focus, Peer Relationships, Conflict Resolution, Planning, Action Oriented, Dealing with Ambiguity
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.