Human Resource Assistants
Human Resource AssistantsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Human Resource Assistants in Atlanta, Georgia.
This will be a long-term project with an expected duration of 12 to 18 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for analyzing, organizing, documenting and performing current and future HR Records processes and procedures
- Working with management to determine appropriate process improvements
- Leading records projects as assigned; assisting with other HR Service Delivery initiatives
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0-3 years MUST BE A SELF STARTER who takes full accountability for performance and requires minimum supervision.
- Must have strong business analysis and project lead and project coordinator skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to work across organizational lines and work with all levels of personnel.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow-through, work within deadlines, and keep management updated on status.
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Ideal candidate will be able to support and recognize system process improvements, and document system processes.
- Must be able to support a very busy department
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.