Human Resources Business Partners
Human Resources Business PartnersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Human Resources Business Partners in Riceville, Iowa.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will provide support onsite to our team members that work at our Riceville, Iowa facility (~appx. 90-120 team members). This role will support all functional areas of HR with an emphasis being in recruitment, employment documentation, job evaluation, compensation and benefits. The HRBP will play a key role in the success of the organization by implementation of HR best practices and activities around team member engagement, attraction and retention.
This role will need to be located near our Riceville, Iowa location to provide onsite support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Provide HR support a business unit/functional area which may include recruitment, employment documentation, job evaluation, compensation and benefits.
- Act as a liaison between departments/divisions.
- Support a small function under guidance of a higher level HRBP.
- Provide support to other HRBPs with accountability for the largest functions.
- Administer HR policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas.
- Collect and analyze HR data and make recommendations to management.
- Prepare internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies.
- Provide presentations to explain the purpose and goal to seek compliance and understanding HR policies.
- Develop and propose improvement to policies, programs, and procedures to improve the effectiveness of HR and operations.
- Assist in resolving employee relations issues and administering disciplinary actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Three (3) or more years of relevant HR experience.
Nice to Have:
- Certified Professional HR (PHR) or Senior Professional HR (SPHR).
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
- Ability to establish strong partnerships with functional and business leaders to develop and execute on long and short-term HR strategies that directly support the business.
- Innovative, future-oriented and open to new thoughts and ideas.
- Willing to challenge the status quo and be a strong influencer.
- Ability to build team morale and promote corporate culture.
- Day 1 eligibility for medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 401k plan with company match
- Company bonus plan, life, short and long-term disability plans
- Health Saving Account (HSA) with company contribution
- Many, many more!
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.