Human Resources Coordinators
Human Resources CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Human Resources Coordinators in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of human resource administrative services which includes payroll and benefits administration, record keeping and reports.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data. Prepares and processes payroll via ADP vendor software.
- Monitors submissions of approved timesheets; ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service.
- Updates records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes/maintains employee records; ensures employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations.
- Processes all benefits related invoices, including balancing invoice against payroll; ensures adherence with Procurement and Compliance policies; coordinates relationships with applicable benefits vendor administrative teams
- Uploads applicable files to benefits vendors to maintain enrollment databases
- Maintains up to date data connections/interfaces with benefits vendors
- Processes all payroll and tax related invoices in accordance with Procurement and Compliance policies
- Observes the use and application of established Human Resources programs, tools, policies, and procedures
- Serves as a liaison between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- An Associate Degree or Technical Certification is very common at this level and may be required within certain job functions.
- Desirable BA/BS Degree – Preferable Business Administration or Psychology.
- Generally at least 5 years of experience or greater in area of responsibility related to human resources program administration, payroll, benefits, and control of policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Assignments require thorough knowledge in technical and specialty area and in all possible tasks and responsibilities of the job function.
- Role takes leadership for applying new processes and skills to improve the operations status quo.
- Knowledge of human resources budgeting procedures.
- Ability to interpret and apply laws, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain records, and prepare reports, and correspondence related to the work.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to appropriately plan and organize; administer and prioritize; monitor and evaluate the work flow of projects and activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of human resources information and documents.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements:
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
General Commitment for All Employees:
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
- Performs other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.