Human Resources Managers
Human Resources ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Human Resources Managers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
As a member of the Refuse leadership team, the Human Resources Manager leads the Human Resources efforts and collaboratively determines the strategic direction of Human Resources in support of the business objectives. Deliver value-added Human resources services, including advice and assistance on policies, regulations, and procedures. Other covered areas include but are not limited to: recruiting, performance management, employee relations, compensation, and training. Ensures fair and equitable treatment of all employees and provides a consistent model as a leader.
Oshkosh Commercial is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world’s toughest specialty trucks and truck bodies and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
- Manage safety and workers compensation processes
- Manage recruitment and placement process for all salary and hourly production positions
- Administer union contract
- Manage grievance and arbitration process, prepare for and participate in negotiations
- Implement and interpret all company employment related policies
- Manage Affirmative Action Plan and initiatives, serve as EEO specialist; responsible for annual reports and complaints, manage efforts to improve diversity
- Monitor unemployment claims and prepare appeals
- Conduct investigations
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment regulations
- Responsible for all Sarbanes Oxley requirements for human resources areas.
- Conduct orientation programs
- Manage employee benefit programs
- Provide guidance to department in carrying out various company programs and procedures
- Manage exit interview process
- Manage HRIS records and compile reports as needed
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars
- Implement performance management process, salary succession planning, top-grading, organizational training and career & leadership development programs
- Lead employee relations and communication efforts
- All other duties and responsibilities that are reasonably assigned by the employer or its designee
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 7-plus years Human Resources experience with a preference of 2 years at the plant management level
- Progressive career path
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Must have knowledge of applicable state and federal employment laws and knowledge in all facets of Human Resources including compensation, recruitment, performance management, training, safety, workers’ compensation, employee relations, affirmative action, etc. Skill in conducting investigations, providing solutions, and resolving conflicts.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.