Human Resources Service Analysts
Human Resources Service AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Human Resources Service Analysts in Oshkosh, Wisconsin!
This position supports and collaborates with Human Resources in identifying, developing, and implementing process improvements related to a specific area of expertise. This role will serve as a specialist in global talent and will partner with talent management team on delivery of talent processes to team members and the business.
This is a full-time position with the Oshkosh Corporation, a leading manufacturer and marketer of access equipment, specialty vehicles and truck bodies for the primary markets of defense, concrete placement, refuse hauling, access equipment and fire & emergency. Oshkosh Corporation is a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company. Oshkosh Corporation designs and builds the world’s toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
- Respond to and resolve escalated cases, requests, or issues related to a specific area of expertise from team members needing assistance from HR.
- Create and liaise with COEs in the development and updating of knowledge articles; review flagged knowledge articles for required adjustments.
- Collaborate with the HR Services Specialist and COEs in identifying, developing, and implementing process improvements related to a specific area of expertise.
- Support HR Services Specialists and Analysts in the resolution of cases during times of high volume.
- Train HR Services Specialists and Analysts related to their area of expertise as necessary.
- Regularly communicate to the HR organization related to process changes in the HR Service Delivery model.
- Coordinate with vendors on day-to-day issues.
As a specialist in global talent, some specific areas of responsibility related to this specialty include the following:
- Partner with talent management team on delivery of talent processes to team members and the business
- Lead for inquiry related to talent processes such as performance management, succession, and talent reviews
- Build processes and provide leadership and governance to the online learning platform
- Perform learning administration activities within the learning management system (Success Factors)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Three (3) or more years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a high-volume customer service atmosphere.
- Experience with Success Factors, Workday, and ServiceNow platform.
- Ability to train and on-board.
Why Should I Apply?
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- Education Reimbursement options
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.