Human Resources Service Center Representatives (REQ# 33795)
Human Resources Service Center Representatives (REQ# 33795)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Human Resources Service Center Representatives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely retrieval and dissemination of non-revenue pass travel information to employees, retirees, and survivors.
- Provides customer service in a call center environment by retrieving information from online resources and interpreting the information and providing the appropriate response to the customer. Performs non-revenue travel updates and case notes in appropriate systems.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with all levels of personnel.
- Manages information with high level of confidentiality.
- Communicates with all levels of employees, retirees, survivors, and vested employees.
- Completes cases within timeframes listed in service level agreements.
- Provide customer service via phone to active, inactive, retired, survivors involving non-revenue travel related issues.
- Respond to non-revenue pass travel emails from active, inactive, retired, and survivors.
- Utilize online chat functionality to provide non-revenue customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred or equivalent customer service experience.
- Should be highly proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Should be proficient in math and English grammar and be able to communicate intelligently over the telephone and through written correspondence.
- Must be able to type 35 WPM. Should exhibit good judgement and decision-making abilities, and the ability of work with minimal supervision.
- Should be well organized and must be a team player. Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
- Effective oral and written communication skills necessary to interact with all levels of internal and external audiences.
- Ability to identify and evaluate customer inquiries and problems.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to operate a PC in a Windows environment. Typing 35 WPM.
- Must be able to work in a confined office environment.
- Must be mentally/physically capable of handling stress and diffusing difficult call situations.
- Extended periods of sitting and talking on the telephone (70-85% of work time spent on telephone) and using computer.
- Wearing phone headset is required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.