STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Hydraulics Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researches, studies, and proposes use of new technologies to be used in the development of new and improved products
- Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues
- Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards.
- Ensure that technical issues are conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures Evaluate designs for performance, safety, and reliability
- Directs preparation of layouts, drawings, specifications, and bills of material
- Perform engineering analysis to support the selection of parts, components, and materials that meet requirements
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support
- Analyze and resolve issues reported to Engineering via verbal or written communication
- Provide direction to designers and drafters regarding engineering analysis
- Establishes priorities for work delegated to others
- Prepare technical proposals, quotations, reports, and presentations
- Able to obtain a secret security clearance as required by job duties
- Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 years related experience
- Experience with hydraulics analysis to determine component selection
- Experience with CATIA or PTC Creo cad systems
- Possess a strong mechanical knowledge of vehicles and related systems
- Strong verbal,presentation and written communication skills
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.