In-Flight Avionics Technicians
In-Flight Avionics TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring In-Flight Avionics Technicians in Albuquerque, New Mexico!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be troubleshooting and working on wiring systems on the DC-10 and widebody aircraft while flying with the aircraft
- Must have 10 years’ of solid heavy A&P maintenance on large wide body aircraft, preferably the DC-10
- Must possess valid A&P license
- MUST Have Passport, clean motor vehicle report, and clean background
- Previous experience with auto-pilot a plus
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.