Indirect Procurement Analysts
Indirect Procurement AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Indirect Procurement Analysts in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Join our team as a Procurement Professional within the Indirect Procurement team to support Engineering Services located at the Product Development Center in Wauwatosa, WI. This position will lead the development and execution of category plans and sourcing strategies that include industry trends, spend analytics, project pipeline, cost savings and resource planning activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivers value to the organization through developing RFx documents, evaluating supplier proposals (scope, cost, timing, resource modeling, risk, etc.), supplier recommendation and qualifications in order to ensure project success.
- Supports outsourcing and purchasing activities, Quoting, SOW, and requisitions related to product development while ensuring suppliers’ on-time delivery.
- Engages and collaborates with internal engineering departments to ensure contract agreement compliance pertaining to legal implications; terms and conditions required to protect the company.
- Manages business transactions in SAP which includes managing Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Receipts, Invoice processing and troubleshooting, and etc.
- Develops and executes cost savings strategies to support company goals and departmental commitments.
- Solves problems by analyzing possible solutions using technical experience, judgment with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Effectively communicates complex information involving Developmental Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Base, or Supply Chain to others.
- Drives results with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred supply chain, marketing, business administration, or equivalent.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of Five (3) years of demonstrated performance in technical competencies of indirect procurement and/or contract management.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience in Professional Services procurement, contracting and contract management.
- Ability to apply knowledge of best practices in Developmental Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Base, or Supply Chain and how their own area integrates with others to drive results.
- Subject Matter Expert in SAP
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within and / or lead a group or team providing guidance to members.
- Strong negotiation skills necessary to seek appropriate cost, quality and timing positions with suppliers.
- Professional, clear and effective communication to a variety of stakeholders via various communication mediums (written and/or verbal).
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.