Industrial Engineers (Level 1)
Industrial Engineers (Level 1)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Industrial Engineers in Archbald, Pennsylvania.
Hiring Note: Must be a US citizen. Our client is looking for local candidates and have requested that your city / state be listed at the top of your resume.
- Individual will understand and complete filing and retrieval of all documents and media within the department, make and distribute copies, as needed.
- Will assist in in Windchill and SAP.
- Will also assist in project to convert paperwork instructions and drawings into electronic files and populate the Windchill database with proper information.
- Analyzes and designs sequence of operations and workflow to improve efficiencies in plant and production facilities and equipment layouts; and establishes methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
- May establish or assist in establishing accident prevention measures and may manage training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operations.
- Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
- On the basis of these studies, develops and implements plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods.
- May assist facilities engineers in the planning and design of facilities.
- Applies technical principles, theories, and concepts to complete assignments of limited scope.
- Looking for junior level candidates (preferably recently out of college)
- Can start as soon as identified
- Badging Thursday prior to start date is mandatory
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Industrial Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- This is an Entry level position.
- Must be able to make decisions regarding how to set up the flow of documents through the department.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Must be able to work independently and be able to multitask.
- Must be able to communicate to engineers, be detail-oriented, and work to a schedule.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.