STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Industrial Engineers in Fort Worth, Texas.
Examine financial transactions to determine whether costs were incurred within the contractual Period of Performance (PoP) and prepare work papers that can be easily reviewed by Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) auditors.
- Will involve independent research under the guidance of a team/project lead
- Conducts financial and operational audits by examining and verifying accounting, statistical, or operational records and/or procedures of internal organizations to determine the reliability and effectiveness of financial and control systems, material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures
- Examines records to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws, agreements, and policies
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management
- May include auditing activities under Sarbanes-Oxley
- May support divisions and subsidiaries in evaluating and recommending improvements to business practices, processes and control procedures
- Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures
- Will travel to supplier sites to conduct audits for direct/indirect rates and pricing factors
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.