STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Industrial Engineers in Fayetteville, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing.
- Determine how to manufacture parts or products with maximum efficiency.
- Develop management control systems to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient.
- Work with management to develop standards for design and production.
- Confer with management personnel about manufacturing capabilities, and staff about the status of projects.
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards and customer commitments.
- Support tracking of key performance indicators & initiate process improvements throughout the operation using statistics, quality engineering tools, and metrics.
- Develop and revise.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for each operation, ensuring SOP’s are updated and adhered to on a consistent basis.
- Familiarity with CAD preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience in a manufacturing facility.
- 4 year BS in Industrial Engineering.
- Must be a team player, creative, self-starter, and a leader.
- Production compacity planning (efficiently building kits.)
- Man hour analysis.
- Time study.
- Work flow and implement work flow.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.