Industrial Maintenance Technicians
Industrial Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Industrial Maintenance Technicians in Muskego, Wisconsin.
This position is responsible for the maintenance, repair, and installation of all facility equipment, as well as maintenance of the facility and grounds.
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test, and adjust as needed
- CNC machine operation, set-up, and programming of multi-axis CNC machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Install and maintain plant facility equipment – Machining, tooling, programming
- Building maintenance, equipment preventative maintenance per schedule
- MIG/TIG Welding
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Industrial/electrical, pneumatic troubleshooting, and repair capabilities
- Ability to diagnose and repair CNC equipment
- Must be a self-starter
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Able to read, interpret, and follow instructions, specifications, reference materials, and technical information; ability to read and interpret blueprints/manufacturing drawings/schematics
- Demonstrate ability to design and repair custom fixturing for various applications
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to operate equipment and instruments necessary to fulfill job responsibilities
- Ability to work at heights around 20’ on ladders and aerial lifts
Education, Training & Experience:
- 3-5 years of related industrial maintenance experience
- Industrial electrical/pneumatic experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have MIG and TIG welding experience
- Must have experience with machinery moving, set-up, and rigging
- Forklift Certification & repair experience a plus
- Tool and die experience, including punching and stamping dies, is also a plus
Working Conditions / Physical Demands:
Work is performed in a factory with exposure to extreme weather conditions; noisy, dusty, and dirty environments; and motorized equipment that pose potential safety hazards. Long periods of standing, as well as regularly walking, sitting, lifting, reaching, and bending, are required. Regularly lifting up to 50 lbs is required. Proper safety procedures, lifting techniques, and personal protective equipment are always required. This position may require extended hours and overtime depending on business needs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.