Industrial Tooling / NDT Technicians
Industrial Tooling / NDT TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Industrial Tooling / NDT Technicians in El Segundo, California.
Hiring Note: This is a second shift position (2:30PM – 11PM). You must be open and accepting of that shift schedule.
- Plans and develops radiographic technique data sheets.
- Sets up and operates various types of industrial x-ray equipment to produce radiographic or fluoroscopic views of parts and assemblies.
- Performs interpretation and analysis to detect defects or unacceptable conditions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works from specifications, standards, oral and written instructions to determine those parts and assemblies that are acceptable and those that require rejection.
- Sets up NDT equipment based on type of method being performed.
- Radiographic Testing, Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant.
- Develops techniques and produces inspection reports indicating the reason for rejections (add other detail for dye pen and MT – Analyzes and interprets radiographic or fluoroscopic views to detect and identify defects such as cracks, improper wall thickness, cavities, porosity, inclusions, segregations, and incomplete fusion)
- Sets up and operates X-ray equipment in vendor and customer facilities or at outside locations.
- Performs visual weld inspections on flight hardware/non-flight tooling, produce reports document findings rejections.
- Performs inspection on lifting/rigging hardware per ASME B.30.
- Performs tool readiness reviews and documents inspection results.
- Stamps or otherwise approves parts.
- Performs incidental related duties as assigned or required.
- Level II NDT Certification required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.