Inside Sales Representatives
Inside Sales RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Inside Sales Representatives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- First point of contact for Customers
- Manage assigned accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Provide support to Regional Sales Manager(s).
- Manage price lists, quote as delegated by Regional Sales Manager(s).
- Create and utilize a Product Pricelist & Product codes specific to assigned accounts.
- Proactively generate new sales within existing customer base.
- Process/proof and follow up on customer purchase orders.
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly.
- Acknowledge/reply to voice mail, fax & email messages within prescribed timelines.
- Manage customer complaints within Sharepoint.
- Clear Invoice Adjustments within 30 day of reporting.
- Monitor and manage Customer Pick-ups within prescribed parameters.
- Maintain accurate Customer files.
- Provide coverage within the Sales Team during absences and as required
- Create/Maintain/Upgrade order entry tools and product template information
- Access database configuration and maintenance
- Special projects for process flow improvements as delegated (for Sales Division)
- Minimum 5 years Customer Service experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office (programming level)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Access (User and Configuration)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Industry knowledge preferred
- Ability to multi task and utilize time for the benefit of the team and organization.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.