Inside Sales Representatives
Inside Sales RepresentativesSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Inside Sales Representatives in Johns Creek, Georgia.
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process, specifically with respect to French speaking customers and leads. This is a DIRECT HIRE position that is available immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualify and distribute inbound leads (web & phone).
- Initiate sales opportunities in CRM system (Salesforce) for all inbound leads as needed.
- Evaluate commercial channel pipeline for accuracy by maintaining Salesforce.
- Initiate outbound sales calls.
- Qualify and assist with inbound technical requests.
- Assist with design review redlining per standard installation instructions.
- Identify the commercial/residential dealers for contractors to purchase materials.
- Identify installers for bidding commercial contractors.
- Coordinate custom sample requests for architects.
- Qualify and distribute inbound web & phone leads.
- Residential dealer call report for inventory.
- Assist with and track quotes.
- Participate in national promotional/trade show activities as required.
- 1 – 3 years of proven sales experience in building materials or recent graduate from a construction management program.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English and French or Québécois French (written & verbal).
- Some knowledge of the construction process is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivator, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of CRM, specifically Salesforce (preferred).
- Understanding of the architectural specification process with demonstrated experience in promoting to architects, designers and specifiers for sales (preferred).
- Understanding of building products sales channels and typical flow of products through distribution channels to final application (preferred).
- Ability to travel 10% – 15%.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.