STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Instructional Developers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support for training projects with tight deadlines, collaborating with individuals from a variety of stakeholder groups to drive business transformation
- Coordinate project activities to ensure projects meet timeline and budget goals—set up meetings, document meeting notes, organize and research project issues and potential solutions
- Assist in the development of standards and processes that support the organization’s goals
- Document standards and processes using software and file sharing
- Coordinate asset collection and any necessary image creation activities (photo shoots, video creation, etc.)
- Work with project leads and regional stakeholders to ensure training content translations are accurate
- At least two years of experience supporting instructional design and development for another organization
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong and positive communication skills, with ability to influence beyond formal level of authority – must be able to balance conflicting stakeholder needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflict situations and influence in cross-functional situations
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, course authoring tools (Articulate Suite preferred), Adobe Suite, and Learning Management Systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Adult Education, Project Management, or related field required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.