Instructors (Technical Training)
Instructors (Technical Training)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Instructors in Ozark, Alabama.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivers assigned learning sessions, which may include live classroom sessions, web-based learning, and on-the-job training to internal and external customers.
- Measures results of technical training using appropriate methods for determining participant reaction, amount of learning, and ability to demonstrate new skills in the classroom setting.
- Prepare progress and evaluation reports.
- Reports results of measurements and evaluations.
- Develops and presents recommendations for continuous improvements to technical training.
- Conduct training needs assessments to determine training gaps and analyze trends.
- Develop technical training courses to support new regulation/process/policy changes and to increase individuals skill levels.
- Provides constructive feedback to learners on their understanding of new materials and their performance in the classroom.
- Continuously updates and improves delivery and coaching skills including the use of new technologies for sharing knowledge and building skills.
- Provides coaching and guidance to less experienced learning facilitators.
- Conducts pre-hire skills assessments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Technical/Associates or Bachelors Degree in aviation or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of aviation experience, preferably conducting aviation instruction (classroom setting or on-the-job environment)
- Strong initiative, motivation, and ability to problem solve as required
- Ability to design systems that clearly convey information to learners
- Excellent communication skills, to include strong public speaking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint
- Experience developing courses in accordance with instructional system development preferred
- 3+ years rotorcraft experience preferred
- A&P certificate preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.